Monday, October 27, 2008


Ever since I was a little girl, I loved to play outside, climb trees, dig in the mud, ride bikes, you name it I did it! I was never a frilly girl like my big sister was. I kept my hair short, and always wore a baseball cap. I was always breaking bones, but I didn't care cause I loved the outdoors! As I got older I had always wanted pets, but my parents wouldn't let us have any... except for a stray named Samantha. But, I always wanted to be a vet, but going back to school after graduation just wasn't for me. So, I did the next best thing....bought a farm. It's a small farm, but none the less its Mine! I have two Horses named Fancy and Brandi, two German Shepards named Charish and Cinnamon, a Jack Russel named AJ(after my niece) a cat named Shakespeare, and a slew of Rabbits. I have a 3 year old daughter named Harley and she loves her animals and helping out around the farm. I would love to have more animals, but my husband said NO Way! I wish my nieces and nephews lived closer so they could play on the farm. I told my youngest niece Victoria that she could have Fancy!.. But I know her mom will never let her collect, so I'm safe...lol They came here to visit us several Christmas' ago, and I hope they come again soon! We miss them!

5 comments:

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Well it's about time lil sis...love you blog! Such poetic writing, and if you buy us tickets we will come! LYLAS Dj

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Brenda! I added some pics of Harley since Mom only had one. Happy Blogging!

Alice said...

Congratulations on little Harley (I know my congrats is 3 years late..sorry). She looks just like your mom!
Welcome to blogging, I look forward to seeing another post soon :D

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

You need to post something new already sista sista!

Anonymous said...

You put up new pictures but no new post?